Today we received some precious, precious video footage of our boy Jaren Mikiyas. It just is so sweet to see is little face light up as they talk to him. He was a very easy smiler. He kicked his little feet and waved his little hands. He had spit up running down one side of his face, like he did in one of the other pictures we got, he must've been a spitter! He just looked like a little bundle of energy. Sweet, sweet boy. I will treasure that precious video. It does my heart good to know him more, even just a little bit.
9 comments:
Wow, what a precious treasure!! Thank you Jesus for letting you see your sweet boy in action! You should copy that onto a cd and put it into his scrapbook as well. Then, years down the road when you look throught his scrapbook, you will find that little treasure!
great idea tara, just might do that.
What a blessing to receive that Shadley!
What a wonderful gift!
I was looking back at the pictures of Jaren and my favorite is the one of him in the pink sleeper. :) Don't know why; his sideways glance just makes his eyes look so precious (his eyes in that pic kind of remind me of a baby Emmanuel Lewis, only cuter, and without Ma'am and George).
Shadley- I am so glad you were encouraged by that video. The pink sleeper picture is cute. I think that is the sleeper I sent with the Postmas for Ruby! :) I am so glad it was getting used. He looks good in pink :) Still praying for you guys!
Kelli
How amazing to get a video of your precious boy. I think of you guys so often and love reading your blog.
You all have a lot of courage.
What a precious gift! Your family is still in our prayers, please let me know if you need anything.
Shadley, so glad to hear that you received the video of your sweet prince!!! Still thinking of you and praying for you often!!
so sweet! SO sweet!
Post a Comment