


(in this last one you can tell she is about to do something ornery)
Oh Elly. She is my little challenge of late. Though the end of the week this week showed LOTS of improvement. Either Elly is learning from her constant time-outs and other consequences or suddenly she just does not have the urge to be as naughty. Who knows. I will not have so much pride as to think I affected her behavior with my discipline methods! For several days in a row, she was in trouble more than she was out of trouble. I much prefer to have fun with her and not be the disciplinarian, but I am not one to shy away from the challenge, either. Consistency is the key, I realize, though as a flawed human being who can't possibly be perfect, being consistent is not possible! But I will do my best and we'll make it through :) She is super fun to be around and I enjoy her so much. Sometimes all that energy just bubbles over into orneriness!
2 comments:
Shadley, I know you are doing a great job. You are an AWESOME mother. Keep it up!!!!
I know a couple other people who sometimes have their energy and fun personality overflow into being a little ornry :) You are doing a great job as a mom! I wish we could hang out and have fun together more. Love you!
Post a Comment