16 October 2008

Tag!



I've been tagged by Lori & Tara. Thanks guys for making me feel like a cool kid :)

Here are seven weird facts about me. It's so hard to choose, since most facts about me could considered weird :)

1. I am a baby names obsessed freakazoid. I need to find a new hobby since our quiver is probably full or almost full :) I get really nosy and bother pregnant/adoptive moms about whether or not they have a name picked out and if they have considered using Nymbler.com.

2. I fell down the stairs so much as a child my parents quit running to the scene to check on me. They would just wait to hear the sounds of me getting up.

3. Apparently I say "didn't" and "couldn't" and "shouldn't" weirdly...and I make no distinction between the words "bull" and "bowl." Of course, I think I say it correctly.

4. I. LOVE. BABIES. It's going to be a problem. They are fantastic.

5. When we're all together, my sisters and I will always end up together in a room with a full length mirror poking and prodding each other and comparing each other's bodies and saying, "No! Mine is so much worse than yours!" It drives my mom nuts. No part is left out.

6. I'm totally nonathletic but extremely competitive.

7. My sister named me when she was 3 years old, she called me Shadley and my parents thought it was cute, and it stuck. I have read of one Shadley who was a boy (he was in the newspaper) and I have seen it as a last name, but I have never personally met another one. Though I know they exist, because my friend Holly had one in her class!

I tag:
1. Melissa D.
2. Andrea G.
3. Emily W.
4. Laura McC.
5. Rachel B. (she's preggers! congrats Rach!)
6. Margaret W.
7. Kim N.
8. Jill B.

You're it!

No comments: