
I remember seeing her for the first time, we didn't find out her gender. I was so excited!
This is for any of you pregnant people (Kelly!)...you wanna see how enormous a nine-month preggo belly can be? Here you go!! This was me, six years ago almost to the day, anxiously awaiting the arrival of the precious bundle I had named "Elijah" who then turned out to be "Eden Lily"!! Pay no attention to the stack of dirty dishes in the background! I couldn't get close enough to the sink to wash them! Thank goodness I had a dishwasher during my second pregnancy :)
Oh how precious you were and are, my love, my Eden Lily!

Since October 26, 2002 you have made me smile each and every day! I love you sweetheart! You are beautiful inside and out.
3 comments:
This a beautiful picture, actually you look like you have a little basketball out in front!
Your daughter is a heart breaker!
She's so lovely - Happy Birthday, Eden!!!
Thanks for the reminder of where my belly is heading :)
Your daughter was a beautiful baby.
Kelli
Post a Comment