Praise God for a small bit of improvement with my mom. She looked much better today at the hospital than yesterday. Yesterday she was incoherent. Today she sat up, walked around for a bit (very short while) and was able to talk to us. She has not eaten really yet. She is still in some pain but the antibiotics seem to be helping and the pain meds of course. She spiked a fever this morning so the doctor said she is not out of the woods, she needs to be monitored until Wed. to make sure the infection is being killed off by what they are giving her.
We have not decided as of now whether we will be going to CA or not. We are going to determine that after today when I see mom later this afternoon. Prayers are appreciated.
3 comments:
I'm glad your mom is feeling a little better today! Will continue to pray!
I'm praying.
I am glad to hear that your mom is doing better. Your posts moved me to tears...your strength and love for that little boy is so obvious. Thinking of all of you!
Post a Comment