06 January 2009

Quite Ellyquent, Part 17

"Washing my hands is boring."

"Let's just skip the praying part and go right to eating."

"Let's pretend I wiped."

Dan told Elly to go wash her hands after supper (to which she replied, 'washing my hands is boring' but was sent anyway)...a few minutes later he called to her in the bathroom where we had yet to hear any water noise...

Dan: Elly, how's it going washing your hands?
Elly: Bad...because I am not washing my hands.
[Pause- water noise]
Elly: I am working on washing my hands...it's going well.

When asked what she'd like to do this summer once the weather gets warm, she replied, "I want to swim with sharks!"

2 comments:

Shadley said...

Actually, first she said..."I want to shake my booty." -dan

Jen Essington said...

That is great!
Had to share with you...last night Natalie asked me "Mom, when do I get to see Adam and Eve again?" To which I replied "Are you talking about Eden and Elly?".