20 January 2009

For those of you who are as impatient as I am, I have word that the families in Ethiopia right now will be visiting the orphanage tomorrow (they are sleeping right now, it is early AM on the 21st there) so that will be the picture taking opportunity! And I also heard that their dear hubbies are helping with a digital video camera so we might get some moving pics as well!! Yay. Not holding my breath but grateful for whatever I get...!

I bought a scrap book for Esias the other day and I thought I would start it while I was waiting this additional time...well, then it occurred to me that I have three pictures of him! Three is better than one, don't get me wrong, but not quite enough for a scrap book! So, it will have to wait! But it is a cute one and I am sure after we travel it will be bursting at the seams, just like Eden and Elly's.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So exciting...hopefully they will be able to get pictures and video. Just think, before you know it, we will be over there, and you will be meeting your beautiful boy and we will be taking pictures and videos for other families! I hope you, Dan, and the girls are doing well!