07 January 2009

Just As I Was Wondering if This Hamster Was a Bad Idea...

...during her prayer time tonight, Eden said, "Dear God, thanks for giving me Pipa. Giving Santa Pipa to give to me. I just know that you gave me that gift so that I could say thanks to you and pray and sing you a song. I just know that you gave me Pipa because you love me. It just makes me feel so good and I hope that glorifies you. And I have been praying in my private time at school and today I even sang you a song in my head at school."

Oh my sweet Eden!

5 comments:

Carrie Sterner said...

She is simply precious. There was not doubt great delight on the part of her Father as He listened to that sweet prayer.

Jenna said...

so sweet! what a clear, lovely heart.

Laura said...

I hope that hamster lives a long, long, long time! She is precious!

emily said...

I LOVE it!

Andrea G. said...

wow. so so sweet! I love the glorify part, wow!