Reading Tracy's posts just make me so doggone excited to go to Ethiopia! She and her hubby are there right now with the Gengler Family (check out link on the side bar). Both families are picking up their older children (the Genglers THREE and the Addingtons ONE- yes that's FOUR kids with forever families now!) and have graciously promised to return with Esias pics in hand! Thanks ladies!!!
I am so thrilled that they have been able to post to their blog while in Ethiopia. It just stirs me up and makes me want to get there so badly. Today at church my soul would not rest, I could not stop thinking of Esias. It didn't help that a gal who is Ethiopia was sitting in front of me and I kept staring at her and trying to imagine if her skin looked like E's skin--color, texture, feel. I just want to hold him and know him! Often in the adoptive community we talk about our "aching arms"...those arms that ache to hold a child. My, have I been experiencing that this week. Two nights in a row I have awoken early in the AM and have been unable to fall back to sleep, consumed by thoughts of my boy a world away. What a ride this is! Pray it would be over soon!!
1 comment:
Wow. Just read those posts and it just made me cry! Amazing! You are going to have such an amazing story to tell.
Post a Comment