28 January 2009

Donations.

Many of you have asked how you can help as our adoption comes to a (fingers crossed) close...here's the answer:

We are taking donations over to the orphanage. I have heard they are in need of the following things:

1. Clothing of all sizes for kids
2. Clothing for older kids (I know that is included in #1, but wanted to highlight it!)
REMEMBER- they live in a warmer climate, so winter coats are not necessary, though long pants and shirts would be fine I think. Shorts, tshirts, pjs, socks, shoes of all sizes. New or gently used is fine.
3. Card games or other small games for older children.

I will add more as I hear what is needed. We are also taking a cash gift to donate to the orphanage or to buy something they need while we are there. If you'd like to add to that money, please let us know.

Also- this is not for the orphanage, but if you have a PC webcam that you'd be willing to lend us while we are gone, we MIGHT be able to live chat with our kids. If you do, please let us know.

Thanks to those of you who have already given us clothes, money, help, and everything else! We will have a nice load of stuff to take with us!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

We've got a webcam you can borrow!

Andrea G. said...

I would love to go through the kids clothes.

My stomach is in knots waiting to hear what happened overnight. I am praying.