We are sad today, but the shock is over. We are trying to make sense of all of this and we're trusting God for as much as He'll share with us at this time. My parents drove up last night and my sisters and their families came this morning. We have had a good day together.
We found out yesterday that two other baby boys from the transition home are in the hospital too. Please pray for them as well.
We may be sad, but we are not without laughter in this household. Today, as we were eating some snack size Snickers, Tiel commented that the Snickers have gotten smaller. I said, "It's because of the rising food costs." Dan replied, "We need a billion dollar Snickers bail out."
Thank God for a little laughter. :)
Jaren at 3.5 months, picture taken by my friend Kelli while she was in Ethiopia picking up her daughter Ruby.
6 comments:
Thanks for the link.
Gosh, I am still in shock...lots of tears for you...It is good to see that you guys are doing ok. My heart is so heavy...lots and lots of prayers are going up.
Shadley,
Thanks for letting me be a part of your blog. I am so very sorry for your loss, and I pray that God will give you sweet peace, joy, and direction... And by the way, you have absolutely beautiful girls! What a beautiful boy, too!
See you on the boards...
(threeplusone)
Shadley and family - I'm still heartbroken with you, every time I read your blog, or log onto the forums...it just breaks my heart. I can only imagine how you are feeling right now. You are in my prayers. Only God knows his perfect plan, and although things are very painful, everything happens for a reason. Prayers that God will carry your family, and you will find peace and comfort in Him.
Shadley, I'm glad you guys are stepping out of the shock and processing what has happened... as much as you can! Know that we're here for you and continuing to pray for you! Sometimes laughter really is the best medicine!
Praying for you guys like crazy.
Kelli
Praying for you guys like crazy.
Kelli
Post a Comment