We finally figured out a name for our little bunkin, who I am referring to as Little Biscuit.
His name is.......
ESIAS! (eh-ZIE-us)
God is my salvation...
We will keep his Ethiopian names as well and use them as his middle names. We found out today that his name means "Sorrow and Hope." How sweet is that. There is so much significance to it.
7 comments:
Sorrow and Hope? Umm. . . any question about Who is in charge here?? This little baby was hand picked by God just for you, and just at this time. How cool that his name reflects that.
What a lucky little guy to get to become a Grimes!
Welcome Esias Grimes! What God ordained Ethiopian names, as well.
Also, I hope you keep track of any mispronunciations of his name by his sisters. I still laugh at them learning Jaren's name. :)
The name Esias and the meaning are both wonderful. Also the fact that his Ethiopian names mean sorrow and hope is unbelievable. He is obviously meant to be your son! Congratulations!
tears...tears...I love him. so precious!
Love your name choice. Maybe you could add broccoli as a middle name! LOL!
All of his names are precious Shadley!
Post a Comment