
...to be purchasing crib bedding, but I found this cute-a-riffic crib set on clearance at Walmart.com! And since ALL the blankets we have are pink and/or ruffly, I thought we needed something a bit more neutral! It may be my early Mother's Day gift :) I can't wait to get it on the new crib. So CUTE! And how about a nice blue wall? Can you tell I'm thinking boy...
We are still waiting a bit longer to put the girls together in one room. I am thinking we'll make the transition this summer sometime. We have to buy some bunk beds first and make sure they can handle not giggling til all hours! :)
4 comments:
ooh, that's cute! I love the pattern.
why thanks, it mean alot coming from you!
giggling til all hours is the BEST!
Did you get the crib & changing table too? I looked at so many when I was pregnant and that set is very expensive :) All the cool ones are.
Post a Comment