Dan and I are officially doing the "Couch to 5K" workout...though I am not totally a "couch potato" since I have been walking and chasing after kids all the time, but it is a good starter workout :) We did Week One, and it went well (we had to wait til his pneumonia cleared up). Last night as we were jogging I actually felt myself find my "stride,"--something that I hear about but has previously eluded me! It felt good to get my lungs working and my heart pumping. Maybe, just maybe, we'll be able to do this thing after all!
3 comments:
Yeah!!!! My stride is a very nice slow and easy one. (10mins per mile) :) But it gets me there! :D
oh yeah- I enjoy a nice turtle's pace as well...but you know what they say, slow and steady wins the race...or at least finishes it :)
YES! nice job!
Post a Comment