14 November 2009

Prayer Requests for the week...


Who is cuter than this boy?

So here are my prayer requests for anyone who is still putting up with my boring and whiny posts!

1. Details! That sitters and the kids would stay healthy and that all childcare needs would work out well!
2. That the girls would not feel stressed or anxious over the different schedule and people.
3. That Esias' surgery would be quick and without complications.
4. That we would be allowed to give him small amounts of food in his mouth post-tube.
5. Bonding and cuddling time between mom and Esias.
6. Sleep!
7. That Esias would not reflux more after the tube is placed.
8. That I can keep my head on straight while learning how to do all this tube stuff.
9. No vertigo.
10. No migraines for Dan.
11. This is a silly one- but that we would get the bigger, quieter room on the floor...

4 comments:

JourneyToNumberThree said...

praying praying praying ((hugs))

Melissa said...

I am praying, and definitely praying for that big room!! :) I don't think that's silly at all, I understand! Love you guys.

KimC said...

Praying for you guys! I know that this must be a stressful time for you and your family. By the way, Esias looks so much older in that photo. He is the cutest boy baby but I know the cutest girl baby! LOL!

HollyMarie said...

Praying Shadley!!