He was in a much better mood today too. We talked to the doctor for quite a while today, and she said that spoon feeding him thick purees is a great thing to do. So that makes me feel better. I think we will do that three times a day during meals so he feels a part of them. Still no liquids and that could be for a while. All in all, he is tolerating the tube feeds very well. His tube is staying in too. We changed the Tegaderm tape today and he didn't like that but it worked.
Here are some adorable shots of my adorable kiddlets. They are the lights of my life! Abundant blessings all around here in the Grimes home. You just gotta look up.

I put Esias' feeding pack on him- it was hilarious and weighs about as much as he does! It looked like a jetpack.

oops, fell over. Look at the cutest tootsies.


Annoyed at mom for strapping that thing on him!

Here's his getup- the tube goes into his shirt so he doesn't pull at it. Then I hold the other end in the backpack.

Our adorable brood.



Don't mind Esias' completely slobbered on sweatshirt. It's impossible to keep his shirt dry! Love the faces here.
3 comments:
Adorable kiddos; blessed indeed! And I love Eden's shoes... I want a pair! :)
Your faith and decision to choose joy minister to my heart! You are a very strong daughter of Jesus!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE his little belly in that striped onesie!
Post a Comment