Esias, a.k.a. "Esias T. Poopypants" or "Esias Tesfias Grimias" or "E-man" or "Zi Zi"...we dig nicknames around here.
Not sure if he'd doing the "eat" sign or if he just has his hand in his mouth.
Sporting his new towel from one of my mom's coworkers. Such a thoughtful gift- even has his name on it!
lemme outta here!
Now this is a face you might not have seen before...my grumpy little boy!
Ah, that's better!
You know that "love your kids so much it hurts" feeling? I got it bad.
















4 comments:
aww, shadley-wahat a precious little guy you have!!
Awwwww... of course you do! You've got most of your readers in love with him too, you know! :D We love nicknames too. :)
He is seriously the most stinkin' cute little thing I've ever seen. Those eyes and that grin!! I can totally understand why you love him so much it hurts!!!! =)
He is so cute!!!
Post a Comment