
I am counting my blessings today! We've had beautiful weather, Esias is on the mend, Elly is behaving like a big girl, and Eden, well, she's just Eden and I love that. My husband and I had some nice time together last night because the kids were all in bed by 8:20pm! That has not happened in a while. It feels like a breath of fresh air.
While all these things are going well, my heart still aches for others. My sister is having another exacerbation of her MS, and this one is just relentless. We were fortunate to be on the same floor as her at the Univ. Hospital so we were able to visit her. That was a blessing for both of us I think. And my uncle in Kansas just had surgery to remove cancer and is in the hospital. He's got 5 kids (18 to 30) and several grandkids that need him to make it through! I'm praying for him too.
This verse has been coming into my heart a lot lately - so I am dwelling on this!
Romans 8:38-39
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation (MS, birth defects, cancer), will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (parenthesis mine)
No comments:
Post a Comment