26 September 2009

Toofer Sutherland Meets Obi Wan

Esias discovered Elly's beloved Obadiah baby. He LOVED him. Elly said, "Hey! Esias and Obadiah look the same. They both have curly hair!"

Just love the way he's sitting with his cute little tootsies.

At this point, the jealous mother of Obi has snatched him away!

Esias (or Zi Zi, the nickname du jour) has endured cutting seven teeth
since he came home 3.5 months ago! This next batch of photos was my
nearly vain attempt to get a shot at all his new toofers.

Here you can see five of them I think.

Random pic of Eden thrown in here. Those are her pjs on her head.

I almost got the shot! Just missing the two around his upper middles, whatever those are called.

Ok, Mom, get outta here so I can sleep!

3 comments:

Suzi said...

Is that Zi with a long i or long e?

Shadley said...

ZIE, as in E-ZIE-us

Erin said...

love that he is doing so well! praise God indeed! i love reading your blog. it always cracks me up. especially love the post from today! hilarious! hope to bump into you soon! e