Esias is a little more comfortable and is breathing better, his sats are staying in the 90s. He is still not allowed to eat anything (NPO) so we are waiting for his next dose of pain meds (via suppository) before he can go to bed.
The docs think he can eat tomorrow, I hope it is early on in the day because this boy is TIIIICKED! He wants to eat. It breaks a mother's heart to not be able to provide the food that is their comfort and especially when it's the way we've built trust with each other! It is hard! Though obviously it is for the best right now, because we cannot irritate the airway and cause swelling whatsoever.
Thanks for the prayers- for those of you who do now know, my older sister is also here in the hospital just a few hallways down due to an exacerbation of her MS. I am glad we are so close. I covet your prayers over her and her family as well- she is doing better now but needs to be here a few more days. Thanks everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment