13 December 2008

Fun Family Day!



The pics above are just added for fun...they have nothing to do with this post! I just thought the kids looked pretty funny! Check out the poses.

We had a really fun day today. We took a spontaneous trip to Des Moines to deliver some artwork to Rachel and to meet with Lindsay from our agency (who will be traveling with us to Ethiopia). We had a fun lunch at Panera Bread with Lindsay and enjoyed the 50 degree weather (while avoiding the shopping centers at all costs- wow- they were crazy busy!). After all our "business" was done, we surprised the kids by taking them to the movie! We saw "Bolt" in 3-D and it was great. It was so cute to see the kids sitting in their seats in the dark with their giant 3-D glasses on! I wish I had had my camera! "Bolt" was a really fun movie and of course any movie with a dog is a hit with our kids.

2 comments:

HollyMarie said...

How fun to meet your future traveling buddy! :) 10 days till court!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

It was so much fun to meet you, Dan, and the girls! It makes reading your blog and things the girls have said even funnier, because I have heard some of them in person now! I am so excited to travel with you and Dan, we are in for an adventure. Hopefully all of the travel and lodging details can get worked out smoothly. I can't believe the court date is almost here...I'll be bothering Bonnie the couple of days we have off for Christmas to see if she hears anything!