Fun things about being a mom:
1. Every time I go over a bump or slam the door of the van, a toy hidden somewhere in the back begins to sing, "I like to move it- move it!"
2. Today Elly told me that Princesses don't wipe. (We begged to differ.)
3. People always see Elly when we go to the store or out and about and they see her energy and hear her singing and say, "Well, she's happy!"
4. I get to buy them gifts for Christmas! We are not doing alot this year (or really any year for that matter!) but we have been able to get a few things and it is so much fun to think about their personalities and what they will like. Eden is all about movies and books and art supplies...Elly is into Barbie and make-believe and dress up.
5. Though waiting for Esias is hard, it is also a time of joy for our family. We are getting closer and closer to fulfilling this dream! It is sort of unreal that it is so close!
6. I love hearing Dan read stories to the girls. Especially the Bible stories. They sit captivated, and he does such a good job explaining things to them. We got the girls a new storybook Bible for Christmas...I can't wait to give it to them!
7. Getting a new picture of Esias was just about the most exciting thing I can think of besides meeting him in the flesh! That was sooooo good for my soul!
2 comments:
Crack me up! We have a zebra that keeps saying "holler at your boy" randomly in the toy bucket in the car. It creates bursts of giggles! I love it!
You guys are crackin' me up! We have that annoying monkey one in the car that says "Aha! Africa!". Reading this made me happy to know that I'm not the only one! :)
Post a Comment