I can't wait to see more of his sweet face! You realize now that Mya and Esias could be betrothed as well as Eden and Taylor! We could have a whole Nielsen/Grimes clan. Ok, maybe I'm jumping ahead of myself a little. We love you guys and are praying for you!
5 comments:
Yes, yes, yes. That will be wonderful!
Shadley-
I am excited too. I can't wait to meet Savannah's future boyfriend in person. I hope that you get lots of wonderful pictures of Esias.
I can't wait to see more of his sweet face! You realize now that Mya and Esias could be betrothed as well as Eden and Taylor! We could have a whole Nielsen/Grimes clan. Ok, maybe I'm jumping ahead of myself a little. We love you guys and are praying for you!
Ooooh, I'm excited for you!!! :D
Hoping and praying that those photos come soon!! (like any minute now!!)
Post a Comment