06 June 2008

Grimes Girls Stats

Here are the stats for these Grimey Girls:

Name: Eden Lily Grimes
Age: 5 years and 7 months
Weight: ~49-50 lbs I think
Height: 3 ft. 8 in
Size: shirts, 6/6x, pants, 6x to 7/8
Favorite Food: Mac-n-cheese, carrots dipped in Ranch, but mostly HAM SANDWICH!
Least Favorite Food: lately she's tried everything and liked it again- bananas and oatmeal are both on the list of ok foods again!
Favorite Activity: Trying to ride her bike without the training wheels!
Favorite TV Show: LOVES Barbie Princess and the Pauper or Super Why on PBS
Favority Book: The Crescent- a weird book that was given to her free at Preschool- it's very artsy and figurative but she likes it
Best Feature: it's a tie between her really awesome pouty lips and her beautiful blue eyes
Best Personality Trait: She is very compassionate and loving to others- she goes to Elly if Elly cries in the night.
Weirdest Habit: Matching her outfits to her toys

Name: Elly Lyn Grimes
Age: 2 years, 8 months
Weight: 30 lbs
Height: 3 ft. 1 in.
Size: 3T and some 4T- she's a tall one but very teensy frame
Favorite Food: Oatmeal and watermelon ("waterlemon" as Eden calls it)
Least Favorite Food: Mushrooms, tomatoes, and pickles
Favorite Activity: Running while someone chases her
Favorite TV Show: Whatever sister is watching--she usually doesn't get a say!
Favorite Book: Disney Princess Stories- she can't stop looking at this one page with a rat on it. She's scared of it but HAS to look at it.
Best Feature: Gentle brown eyes and her dimples
Best Personality Trait: Sweetness! She is genuinely sweet.
Weirdest Habit: She likes to sit on the potty for a LONG time even when she is done, she always says, "I have to get a BIG poopy out!" though she is almost always done when she says this.

The girls continue to amaze us daily as they learn and change and grow. Eden is going through some growing pains right now, as she tries to figure out how much freedom she can have and we try to figure out how much to give to her. She is like her mother in that new things and changes hit her harder than some kids. She misses her preschool routine. Elly is just as sweet as ever with a hint of wild. She desires to be obedient but sometimes her fun loving nature gets to best of her :) I know as a second time parent I am much more calm about her minor infractions that I ever was with her poor sister...oh, that poor first child thing...it's such an experiment!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, so funny. As a mother with a first baby turning 12 this summer...they're quite resilient and forgiving!!!

emily said...

Elly, I completely understand that the rat page is scary but yet you have to keep looking at it. It's sort of like finding a rat in a trap in your kitchen. It's scary, but you sort of want to look at it.

laura b. said...

I think it's funny that she likes that crescent book. Those were donated to preschool, and after reading it, I figured it was okay to send home...although it was a little strange. I'm glad to hear she's enjoying it.