22 June 2008
Vertigo, Drama, and Mortality :)
This morning, we were all cleaning vigorously and I started to feel dizzy and knew an episode of vertigo was coming on. (For those of you curious about why, read here and here for more about my condition.) The girls and Dan are pretty use to it, since it has been happening for most of Eden's life and all of Elly's, but Elly is just old enough now to recognize other people's feelings. So I had a rather intense one where I ended up hitting the frig, the cabinet and the sink before eventually coming to a stop on the floor. Elly ran to me and pounced, concerned that Momma was sick. I was fine and after I got my bearings, I stood up. Elly said, "You're better! You're alive!" I, wanting to nip the drama over it in the bud, said, "I'm fine and I'm alive...I'm always alive." Meaning- vertigo won't kill me...and Eden pipes up and says, "Yeah, except for when you're dead."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment