Well is appears that Elly's crankiness and lack of decisiveness over whether she needs to go the bathroom or not is not just the terrible twos...she has Rotavirus. She was in some serious pain this morning- doubled over with cramps, so I took her in and she said it was Rota. Major bummer too because I was suppose to have Nia this morning, Marcus this evening, and Addy Thursday and Friday! So we disrupted about as many people's lives as we could with one swell foop. :)
On a brighter and less "urgent" note (heehehe), Kinsey came by today and brought the girls a present from their honorary grandma Deb. Two beautiful quilts! Kinsey's mom hears all about the girls from Kins, but has only met them once. The quilts are SO cute and match their room perfectly. I will take some pics and post them soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment