Our family...the good, the bad, and the funny.
Cuteness! But you do realize that she looks a couple of years older now, don't you?! Good running into you today at Panchero's. Can't wait for the party, we've got it on our calendar.
She is beautiful!!! I love the new haircut!
That's a great 'do.
She looks so BIG! Tell her it looks FABULOUS! When are we going to go on a date?
what a doll!!
I love a good ol' bob cut! Very beautiful!
Wow, does she ever look grown-up with her new 'do! CUTE!
So cute and sassy! I love it!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Cuteness! But you do realize that she looks a couple of years older now, don't you?! Good running into you today at Panchero's. Can't wait for the party, we've got it on our calendar.
She is beautiful!!! I love the new haircut!
That's a great 'do.
She looks so BIG! Tell her it looks FABULOUS! When are we going to go on a date?
what a doll!!
I love a good ol' bob cut! Very beautiful!
Wow, does she ever look grown-up with her new 'do! CUTE!
So cute and sassy! I love it!!!
Post a Comment