01 July 2010

Nake-a-roo

Eden got her modesty (or lack thereof) from the Woldruff side. She and the other kids were getting ready to hop in the bath while I brought in some laundry from the line. When I came in, right near the open door, Eden came running up to me stark naked. She started to tell me something and I got after her--"Eden! You are totally naked! Get back in there, away from the door." She looked down at herself and said, "Oh, sorry! I thought I had socks on." And off she ran.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha!! your kids are seriously hilarious!!

p.s. i like the new background!! :)

Dana said...

LOL! I think Eden is rising to the top of my list of people I would like to meet :)

HollyMarie said...

Perfect start to my morning! Got a great chuckle. :D :D

Miss Mommy said...

I loved all 3 of these last posts. Hilarious and definitely up to Grimes standards.

Rachel Bardwell said...

Please, please tell me that you'll tell this story at her graduation someday. And maybe her wedding too :)