04 July 2010
Praying for Wellness.
Eden has been out of sorts since last week. Tuesday night she went to bed not feeling well. Wednesday morning she woke up nauseous and vomited several times that day (so did Elly). Thursday she laid around most of the day, while Elly seemed back to normal. By Friday night, Eden was ok, so we went out to the Fossil Gorge for some exploring. Friday night after midnight, I awoke to "the" sound again! Yuck. So she rested again Saturday. By 7pm, we decided we could go out to Kent Park--this was the nicest weather of the year and we didn't want to miss out on it, so we stayed away from other children and just tried to be outdoors! Anyway, she has gone now ~38 hours without throwing up and still cannot "stomach" the idea of food. She's probably eating 100 calories total since Tuesday night. I can tell she is low on energy but every time she tries to eat she gets grossed out. Elly is back to 100% now. So if you're a praying person (and I highly recommend it :) please pray for Eden's good health to be restored! Also, while your praying, I have an MRI on Tuesday just to recheck my brain. It's been 7.5 years since I started down this vestibular disorder road and we need to do another MRI just to rule out other things. My meds are starting to not work as well so my days have been a little dizzier than I would like. Well, if I'm being honest, I would choose NO dizziness at all! But anyway just pray that the MRI would show something that can be controlled or fixed so vertigo doesn't have to be a hindrance for my family. And we might as well just pray that it just goes away! I go to Chicago on July 16th to follow up with my dizzy doctor, Dr. Hain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope your MRI went okay. Just got on your blog...hadn't been in awhile. I will pray....
Post a Comment