Eden's annual snowperson. This year it seems to have a little puff hairstyle.
Fun in a laundry basket. We do what we can here in the long Iowa winters.
These two pics are not the same, I swear. Just too precious to choose.
Sweet boy likes his blankie.
Ok, here's where I ask for mom-advice. Has anyone else's son (or daughter) ever lined up their cars like this? I think he's making them into a train?
He is very proud of his fleet.
How 'bout dem Hawkeyes?













8 comments:
Precious pictures-all of them are so beautiful! And yes, Seth loved to line up his cars...in fact, I have a picture of him, naked, crouched down next to probably 50 matchbox cars all lined up in a row. Gabe dabbled with it a little, too.
David also still lines up his cars! I don't think it is to be like a train, but because that is how he sees cars on the street!
I love seeing pictures of your kids! The girls are so sweet and I could just eat Esias up! His smiles are wonderful! Jackson would be jealous of that train he built... :)
Micah is a chronic liner-upper. I take it as a sign of genius.
I agree with Dana- precious!!!! Love Esias's fleet. Smart boy.
p.s. It's totally a boy thing to line up moving vehicles. I love that.
Andrea - that's a good point about seeing cars lined up on the street! So I bet children who grow up in Ethiopia don't do this cause I guarantee cars do not stay lined up there! They probably put theirs in a big blob mixed up with dolls and farm animals :) -d
He is probably making a traffic jam just like in Addis Ababa. Many times we were behind a long line of cars but usually there was more than one line.
Post a Comment