24 February 2010

T.W.A.

Sunday we had a guest artist come do his thing at church. It was the Christian Rapper (yeah, I said it) J'son. He's been to our church before, but this time it was awesome- he was accompanied by orchestra and choir and it was great. Besides the fact that many, many white folks don't know how to clap except on 1 and 3. Anyhoo...after the worship, Dan and I went out with Esias because he was squirrely and we met J'son again and his brother. The brother said to Esias, "You have a T.W.A. don't you? [turning to me] Do you know what a T.W.A. is?" I thought, "Uh oh, some reference I should probably know about..." but I answered, "No..." J'son's brother said, "Teeny weeny Afro!"

:)

Here's link to the worship segment...

5 comments:

Scott Sterner said...

Here's the video of him on Sunday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0U6paWYpEg&feature=player_embedded

Shadley said...

Thanks Scott!

codi said...

That is hilarious! I have never heard of that, but I love it:)

HollyMarie said...

I am laughing!! So funny!

Rachel Bardwell said...

Umm, don't you mean he came to do his "thang" at church?

I thought so :)