20 February 2010
Oh, boy.
Esias is developmentally delayed in some areas, but one area that is RIGHT ON TRACK is the fit-throwing stage! He has started to do the flop-on-the-ground-in-a-pile-of-jello type of fit. He does this when we're trying to dress him, put his coat on, or take anything out of his hand that is a no-no. Today, I put him up on the counter to put his socks on. He grabbed something off of the counter behind him. When I put him on the floor, I realized it was a thing of medicine, so I had to pry it out of his hands. He was mad at me for it and squealed at me. Then I could tell he was going to throw himself on the ground, but he decided to walk about 7 steps to the softer CARPET and then fall down in a fit. STINKER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh please! He's such an amateur!!
If he really wanted to make a scene, he'd fall right on the hard kitchen floor.
We usually just walk over Little Man or tell him to throw a fit somewhere else because we aren't interested.
That's hilarious- sounds JUST like Luke Duke. Those boys. We call him our drama llama (if you haven't read Llama Llama Red Pajama, you're missing out!)
Post a Comment