Esias and big sis reading together- don't ask why he's sitting on the couch and has an empty pop cup in his hand...no idea :)
Momma and Zi reading together too.
And now the trains! This boy is train-crazy. Traizy.
He pushes them til they fall off the track...
Then signs "food" to me, which means "I want" or "help" in Esias Speak.
Now he's frustrated at me for taking pics instead of righting his train.
All better.
Hop inside the ring!
And a little naked train play! Always time to play trains!











3 comments:
He seems to be growing so fast Shadley! I love the train pictures. :)
OK, Esias needs to come play with our little train fanatics. They would have so much fun together.
And my first reaction to his pic's was, "when did he get so HUGE??"
He DOES look big in these pics! Oh, how that brings back memories...both boys went through stages where I felt like I was lining up trains on a track all day long!
Post a Comment