Esias gets his new tube tomorrow early early in the morning. It is the low profile tube called the Mic-Key. Read about it here.
I am nervous about changing because now we are so used to the Peg tube. Dan assures me that they would not recommend this new tube if it weren't better, so it's worth it. The Peg tube does stick out and get caught on things occasionally and tears his stoma in the process. But this new one actually can pull out of the stomach, which scares me a little! It is held secure in the stomach by a little balloon of water. We will be taught how to change the tube and change the water in the balloon. Oh new things for mom and dad to learn.
Baby Boy is sleeping peacefully now, he has been one crazy sleeping baby lately! Two nights ago, he slept from 6:15pm (after Eden's art reception) til 6am. Then last night he slept from 6:30pm til 7am. He's is one tired dude. Who apparently is awake now...I can hear him squawking in his bed. The girls' howling like dogs downstairs had nothing to do with it I'm sure :)
So if you think of it, pray for Esias and us tomorrow at 8am- he has to be put under...again...I think this makes 5 times in 9 months!
1 comment:
Praying for little E this morning! And for mama's heart too!
Post a Comment