It's a privilege being their mom...because I get to know all the details like these:
Esias is afraid of foaming soap and toilet flushing.
Elly loves 40 cent microwave bean burritos and when she has a fit she calls it her "mad ball" or "sad ball."
Eden calls her bottom-most shirt (like in her zillion layered outfits) the "background." Love it.
5 comments:
Those are precious! You are such a good mom.
Emily likes 'backgrounds' too! it's something about creative people feeling the need to express themselves through their clothing- or they're just really cold all the time.
I'm confused. . . does Elly call her "fit" the mad/sad ball, or refer to her burrito as that when she is having a fit?
Rach- the mad ball or sad ball is the fit. The burrito is unrelated :)
So cute. I love the things our kids come up with!
Post a Comment