26 March 2010
Good News.
We saw the dermatologist today and she says the sore on Elly's finger is a wart with a lot of inflammation around it. So that is good news- I was beginning to wonder why such a young child would have something associated with Osteoarthritis (the first diagnosis)- and it was a little worrisome to me! So Elly was very brave while the doc used the scalpel to remove the top of the wart and apply some "beetle juice" as she called it (camphor) and now we wait and see it bubble up and hopefully go away soon. Elly did not freak out at all and I was shocked. She was so, so brave. Afterwards we said, "You can have any treat you want, what do you think?" She answered, "Watermelon." We couldn't find watermelon but ate some cantaloupe at the cafeteria in the hospital and she seemed not to know the difference :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yours are the only kids to choose fruit and veg over sweet treats...No, Mommy, I don't want the goldfish- more carrots please. How do you do that???
Emily, seriously, I have nothing to do with it. They are like their daddy! I was disappointed because I wanted something at Sonic! Ha!
That's more like it!!
Love Elly's bravery! What a sweet girl, and praise God it wasn't something worse!
Post a Comment