03 March 2010

Quite Ellyquent, Part 22

Dan: The sun is really bright out there, don't look directly at it.
Elly: I am looking at it!
Dan: Don't honey, it can hurt your eyes.
Elly: But I have to GET MY VITAMIN D!

---

Elly on the toilet: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! Can you come in here and read to me about constipation?

-----

Elly at lunch: I know what a Christian is. It's someone who makes mistakes but has Jesus in their heart.

5 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

Love her.

codi said...

Hilarious! Love it.

Rachel Bardwell said...

Amen sister.

Carrie Sterner said...

A daily dose of Elly would be good for all of us. Love the way God has wired her mind.

Erin said...

I LOVE her and love that you have captured all these things she has said...she reminds me SO much of Elizabeth it is scary. We got to get those two together sometime!!! :)