Today I was out at the mall into naptime (or way past naptime...) and when we got home I quickly changed E's diaper which made him mad and woke him up. I picked him up and rocked him for just a moment, then laid him awake in his bed. He smiled the biggest grin, as if to say, "Oh my bed!" and then closed his eyes and went to sleep. What a precious boy.
5 comments:
Why in the world would you change his diaper?? I'm the worst at that...dirty or no, I do not wake a sleeping baby for poop! :)
I agree! NEVER wake a sleeping babe to change a diaper! not unless it's leaking out EVERYWHERE and has become a major health hazard! Looks like you're all doing wonderful - following 'the rules' or not! he obviously knows that home is HOME!
good seeing you today!
You girls are wrong. There's a small window of opportunity to change the babe. If you get away with it the babe sleeps so much longer! Worth it to me! Aren't you so glad we're sharing our opinions, Shadley?????!!!! It was good seeing you guys.
i am on Team Laura. Poop wakes a baby. Especially this baby! I knew I could get away with it, he loves his nap and a little poop and diaper change was not gonna stop him!
My mom said that she saw y'all at the mall. Not gonna lie. I was jealous. She said that she got the E-man to smile at her. not gonna lie...I was even more jealous. When i'm reading Jill and Laura's comments on here about seeing you today...um...REAL jealous. So...I think I need to see you. and The e-man. And the e-girls. And probably d-grimes too. Tell me you will be around Thanksgiving weekend?! that seems forever away. just keep the pics coming. :)
Post a Comment