Click here for video...
A friend of mine from Bethany posted this on her Facebook. This is great footage of the place Esias lived for his first 11 months. When they go into the baby room, Esias' bed was at the far wall right as you walk in. And he also cribbed with the baby named Abeba. This footage brought back memories and a little tightness in my chest to be quite honest. I am not sure Esias would be alive if he were still there. God is good.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing, Shadley! Yes, God is definitely good :)
WOW!!! I not only watched the video and cried, I read their blog entry of Gelgela Grace. So often you think of these children that are now here and have been adopted, but so rarely do you think about where they were, where they came from and how many still are orphans. It saddened my heart to see their faces. I can only imagine the experience you had in bringing Esias home. God is good and His plan is always perfect. Thanks for sharing a glimpse into the orphanage. Will pray for orphans throughout the world. Love, E
Post a Comment