Dan is blessed with two great dads (no they are not together!) - Dave
(his bio dad) and Lee (his step dad). He was raised by both of them,
one the early years and one the latter years. You may find it awkward
that these two men who were both married to his late mother would get along well enough to spend an evening together with us! Well that's the beauty of this blessing. God took the divorce situation and completely redeemed it so that it brings glory to Himself. Dave lives in Florida so we don't see him too often and Lee lives in Clarinda where we both grew up. We enjoyed our visit last night. Now, on to the wedding festivities! Darin and Katy are getting hitched tomorrow! Yay! I can't wait to have a new sis-in-law.


















3 comments:
Crazy about the dads- way to get over awkwardness!!
QUIT blogging about Panchero's!!!!! I MISS burritos...ooh, how I miss America!!
I agree with Mama Em...stop talking about Panchero's!!!! I WANT MINE BACK :( I LOVED LOVED LOVED their chicken quesadillia....you need to mail me one!!! :) Really great pics :)
OK, OK sorry ladies. It's just such a part of our lives :)
Msrgaret, you should come visit and we can have a quesadilla together!
Post a Comment