Tomorrow is Zias' procedure (bronchoscopy and echocardiogram) to figure out if he has laryngomalacia or vascular ring. Honestly, I am not sure which one I am hoping for! Laryngomalacia is an "outgrow it" sort of thing, but winters and cold season will be tough for Esias if that's the case. If it's VR, he would have to have heart surgery, but it would be finished and he would not deal with it any longer. I guess it's whatever it is!
We have to report tomorrow at 11am, but E can't have a bottle after 7am and can't eat solids at all that day. So that might be a challenge for our hungry little guy. Dan is only able to meet me for part of it, it's a blessing he gets to come at all. He was suppose to be out of town on business but was able to arrange a conference call into the meeting in the morning. Providentially, the meeting will be over before the procedure starts. I am taking the kids to the Willhams for the day. They will be in great hands for sure.
Thanks to all of you who are praying for him to heal. His breathing has become noticeably more difficult in the last 10 days or so, which is disappointing because we thought it was improving. This procedure should give us some answers we need.
7 comments:
praying for healing and good news!
Praying for you guys!!
Shadley and Dan, I'm praying! I'll be waiting to read the update...
praying for you guys!! hugs
Poor little guy! I'm not very happy when I don't get my food;) We will be praying for you lots. Love you guys!
Prayiny for you all. God will always be with him and make it right:)
Praying for you.
Post a Comment