28 May 2009
We Officially Have...
TOO MUCH STUFF. Yikes. Trying to pack all these donations, etc. has become quite an ordeal. A few friends gave me some clothes for Esias and some of them won't work so I decided to put them in the donations too...well now we are over 50lbs I'm afraid. Anyone ever go over the limit? What do they do? And I have the diaper bag that we won't need until after we have him of course, but still has to be packed...where does that go? Oh my. And add to that that now I am packing not only donations, but my stuff, Dan's stuff (he will help) and for both of the girls to go to Grandma's for a week. Phew. Lots to do!!! But I'm not complaining here. I've been waiting for this problem for a long time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment