Kim in Ethiopia saw Esias yesterday! Woot woot!
Here is what she said: "We saw your sweet baby boy today as well as the other Bethany babies. I prayed a prayer for them all. I told him that mommy was coming."
Gives me chills.
Mommy IS coming my boy!
UPDATE- here's more!
I met your beautiful son today. He has a ton of hair and is very tiny. He did not appear to have any teeth. When I went into the infant room the nanny named -- was holding him. I tried to get her to let me hold him but she would not. She took care of Savannah at the transition home. I think this is how you say his name Ya (a as in cat) best. Ya-best. I told him that you were coming soon. I got a bunch of pictures of him and will send them when we recover. We will not be home until Friday night.
6 comments:
What joyful news! I have printed the prayer list and it is on the fridge, praying with you guys!
Do you know why she wouldn't let your friend hold him?
no i don't know why! i think they are just protective of them.
so exciting!
"mommy is coming"...that is just so cool...I am excited for you! And I bet you will be on the edge of your seat just waiting for those pictures :)
Yay!
What a great update, Shadley! I am so excited for you to have that news. Still praying...I bet you are DYING to see the pictures of him-you are certainly learning patience in a way not many of us are required to, and I know God will use that to His Glory! Blessings to you all!
How awesome to get an update! :)
Post a Comment