The girls decorated these inexpensive plates from the dollar store and I hung them on a plate rack that I bought at Goodwill for $2.38. I spray painted it brushed nickel metallic (paint was $3). Total for the project- under $9.
I also bought this plate rack at the consignment store and spray painted it as well. And those plates are from a set I bought at Kmart for $8. Yeah, I'm thrifty.
These two cuties are priceless.
I will have to post pics of the dresser we transformed from drab to fab...for less than $10!
2 comments:
I love bargains also! Here's a fun project - have you made puffy paint tee-shirts? Use some plain 'blah' solid tees you already own and get some puffy paint at the craft store. You have to let it sit and dry for 24 hours though - away from cat/kids.
Love the plate racks! I can be thrifty, but thrifty, beautiful, and nostalgic that is AMAZING!
Post a Comment