The other day I put Elly in a denim skirt-all...like overalls only a skirt. And she had a weird look on her face and asked if she could go look in the mirror. She went, took one look at herself and said, "I can't wear this! I look ree-dik-a-lus!" We busted a gut. Then Eden saw her wearing it and said, "I know how you feel Elly. When I used to wear that, I thought it was a boy's outfit at first."
Also- just thought this was funny and I want to remember it-
Elly calls people's sons and daughters their "sweeties." I am not sure where she got it; though I know that our neighbor girl Addy calls people's kids their "honeys" so maybe it is a three year old thing?
1 comment:
Ahh - girls already bonding over clothing and appearances. This is a good argument that fashion sense is definitely linked to the X chromosome. Classic. I doubt that a similar conversation would ever happen in our house with 2 boys!
Post a Comment