31 March 2009

Craigslist Score

Dan and I got a great bike for Elly via Iowa City's craigslist. I just love Craig. He's got some great deals, and we love meeting fellow citizens of the earth who love passing along perfectly good things.

Here's Elly on our latest find!

Here she is last night at 8:30pm, too excited to get ready for bed...

Her maiden voyage.


WAY TO GO ELLS!

She is quite proud of herself! She is not the natural-born daredevil her sister is on the bike, but she did a great job. Now we just gotta figure out those brakes!

4 comments:

HollyMarie said...

Awesome! Way to go Elly!

rushclan said...

I loooove Craig's List- He has furnished most of my house. Praying for you...

Agra said...

Looks like a great bike!
I love Craig's list also. When I lived in Boston I got Bon Jovi tickets the day of the concert from someone who didn't like that the weather forecast called for rain!

laura b. said...

I saw that one too! We just bought an area rug for our family room on CL.