04 March 2009

Hope

Hearing lots of murmurings that courtdates for some families have been moved up as much as a month...ours is 21 days away...do I dare hope it gets moved up? Today as I was driving I was thinking about our current court date and how I really feel like this time will be the time it works for us. Then doubt crept in and I thought, "Shadley, don't let yourself get your hopes up. This might not happen." But then I began to reason with myself...if I can't hope in this process, what can I do? Even if it hurts and I get disappointed a million times, I think I'd rather err on the side of hope. Esias current last name (the first name of his father) means "hope." So I think it's meant to be :)

2 comments:

HollyMarie said...

Awww Shadley, I am hoping for you too. There is nothing wrong with hope, and I think it is good for the soul. :)

Rachel Bardwell said...

One of the great things about being a Christian is that we can always err on the side of hope!!