Posting has been a little slow...because the kids were at grandma and grandpa's from Saturday through Wednesday. They are back today and they are about the happiest kids I have ever seen. All morning they have been singing, dancing, playing, and [gasp] getting along!
It was nice to have a little down time, though I was pretty bored without them and the mess they create that keeps me busy! I got a few projects done, had a few nice dates with my hubs and met some friends for good conversations! Might be a while before we can do that again.
ONE WEEK TIL COURT DATE! Wooo hooo! In less than seven days, Esias might be our official son! I feel very hopeful that this is our time.
2 comments:
Hey Shadley, we are praying for you this week- I pray you have the peace that only comes from our Father and are able to truly rest in His timing. But mostly I am praying that you become officially the parents of your little boy!
Awesome....we are praying...love you guys. :)
Post a Comment