IT'S A BOY!!!!
We received our referral for a precious and handsome infant boy today at around 11am. He is soooo adorable and he is THREE MONTHS OLD!! We don't know alot about him but we will fill you in as we can. I cannot post a pic because of privacy issues with our agency, but I can show them to you if I see you!!
We have decided that his name will be Jaren (given name) Grimes. We're elated!!!!!!!!
12 comments:
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a feeling it would be a boy :) I need to SEE him! I love him already :) Congratulations!
Thanks so much for sharing the great news about Jaren, Shadley! Hearing everyone else's good news makes the journey to my own so much easier - gives me something to look forward to. Can't wait to "meet" your boy!
Carissa
YAAAAAAAAY!!!!! That is so wonderful! I knew it would be a boy! :D I'm so excited for you guys!
YES!!!!!! So excited! Congrats! Can't wait for more news!
Yeah! Congrats on your sweet little man! Woohoo!
I am so happy for you I can hardly stand it!!! Can't wait to see his sweet face. Yeah!!!!!
PRAISE THE LORD! How exciting! Make sure you have the picture at church, we can't wait to meet Jaren Grimes!
I am so excited! How can you even contain it???
AHHH!! Congrats on your new little one!! I wish I lived closer so I could see the pic. We're so happy for all of you!
Congratulations Grimes family! We praise God for this gift. What a blessed little boy.
Woo Hoo!!!! We couldn't be more excited for you. How wonderful that you will now know the joys of raising both girls AND a boy!!
PS: you might need to drive here so I can see his picture!!
Boys are so much fun! They get a very special place in their mommy's heart, for sure. I'm soo, soo happy for you guys. Let me know if I can do anything to help!
p.s. did you get a surprise in the mail? just checking.
Post a Comment