Eden's List of Qualities She'll Look for in a Husband
1. Gentle and caring
2. Wants to have kids
3. Doesn't say words that make the kids say naughty words
4. Encouraging
5. Wants to play outside with the kids
6. Wants to make lunch
7. Picks up the girls from school
8. Wants to help me plant a garden
9. Wants to drive the car
10. Loves God
11. Wants to lead the family
When I read it back to her, she said, "Perfect! Send that to my new husband when I get one! And if he doesn't do that stuff, he better be learnin'!"
6 comments:
um...YES!!! I love it.
Good thing you guys are making the list already! Those Grimes start dating young!
And I did notice the header and background change. Can't wait to see what you're working on!:)
Too Cute!!
I have now changed my list.
That is MOST precious.
I love Eden's mind! May God fulfill her list. She is precious!
Post a Comment